Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ask the Fashionista- Socks and Slippers Conundrum

Photobucket

Hey Em...

I have a quick question. Do you prefer to wear socks with your slippers? I do...but I thought I would get a second opinion...Oh, and is this green TOO bright?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks.
Alayna
Photobucket




Dear Alayna,

(Actual quotes) "Uh huh, I like it. They are pretty!"

I do like to wear socks with my slippers. It's like extra padding. Plus, it's a nice way to add an extra spot of color.

Photobucket

Striped socks are my favorite.

Photobucket

As to your question about the green being too bright- I don't believe in anything being too bright. It's not in my vocabulary (literally- I haven't learned that phrase yet).

Thanks, Alayna!

Ciao,
The Bellwether Fashionista

1 comment:

Haley said...

LOL! This is great! :-)