Monday, June 16, 2008

The Fashionista Reads... "Posey Prefers Pink"


My first "read" to recommend this adorable little book, all about my fave color... the pictures and pages are REALLY bold and graphic, and they appeal to all that is girly with me. :)

I really like the pages with the princess dress and the favorite pink things Posey likes to eat... strawberries are my fave too! :)

I can totally relate to having to argue with my parents about clothing choices- dude, where do they get their fashion sense, anyways?!

You can go here to read through the entire book:

Lookybook- Posey Prefers Pink.

(Just click on each page to turn it.)







(Sorry, dudes for the girly pick this week... next week I promise it'll be a little more neutral!)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

That book looks cute! Of course Ari would rather rip books apart than actually sit down and flip through them but I can put it on my "someday" list. I don't care that it's pink, he has a baby doll after all! No gender issues here ;)

Gina said...

That book is too cute!